Obama doesn’t stand a chance.
Paul Wells on all the latest out of Ottawa. Follow Paul on Twitter: @InklessPW
On Oct. 22, Random House Canada will publish his book, The Longer I’m Prime Minister.
Categories: Inkless Wells
Strike a pose
Dimitri Soudas and the PM’s future
Paul Wells on the work awaiting the new executive director of the Conservative Party
Adventures in democracy
Questions about the Reform Act via Paul Wells
This Old House: The sagging of 24 Sussex
Paul Wells on troubled houses — metaphorical and otherwise
More by Paul Wells
- The latest on Toronto Mayor Rob Ford - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Prime Minister’s staffers attempt to control media in South Africa and it doesn’t really work - Monday, December 9, 2013
- ‘Just when you think Ford has said the most stupid thing … he tops himself’ - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Canadian political giants witness history as South Africa remembers Mandela - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- The province is partly to blame for Kellogg’s plant closure in London, Ont. - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Week in pictures
citizenship and immigration
Canada to charge many foreign tourists a fee for new electronic application
The province is partly to blame for Kellogg’s plant closure in London, Ont.
The consequences of corporate welfare
The QP Clip: Santa Claus is declared a Canadian
The exchange from this afternoon’s QP that you can’t miss.
Who is Rob Delaney?
… and why do people think he’s the funniest person on Twitter?
Vanessa Young’s legislative legacy
New drug safety law propelled by a teenager’s tragic death
The Ron Burgundy wave
How Will Ferrell’s fake newsman became a real cultural force
A Christmas Story has surprising Canadian roots
As the iconic movie turns 30, fans may be surprised to know much of it was filmed in Ontario