While we wait for the latest development in Wafergate-gate to reveal itself to ITQ — yes, she’s still on it – let’s all sit back and learn a little bit more about Langevin Block and the Blackburn Building, courtesy of the Privy Council Office.
ITQ's Poetry Local Architectural History Corner
And the ITQ Awesome Department of the Week Award goes to …
PCO — yes, that PCO — for fulfilling one of ITQ’s most oft-muttered wishes…
Harris Decima/CP: … Then again, maybe not.
Slightly less blue-rose-coloured numbers from Harris Decima, which polled from October 1 to 12…
EKOS Weekly: Tories just an armful of oversized novelty cheques away from the big M?(!)
Happy EKOSDay, everyone!
Conservatives: 40.7 (+1.0)
Liberals: 25.5 (-0.2)
NDP: 14.3 (-0.9)
More by kadyomalley
- Oprah Winfrey never approached Doug and Rob Ford about a show - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- The science behind Ford Nation - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Prime Minister’s staffers attempt to control media in South Africa and it doesn’t really work - Monday, December 9, 2013
- The province is partly to blame for Kellogg’s plant closure in London, Ont. - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- The line between love and hate clicks - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Week in pictures
Can Canada Post survive the digital era?
Even radical reform might not save the post office now
‘I want the Iranian government to release my son’: father of jailed blogger speaks
Hossein Ronaghi’s father fears his son will die in prison
A year-end interview with Justin Trudeau
The Liberal leader talks gaffes, policy and the coming election
The science behind Ford Nation
Julia Belluz asks the experts why Rob Ford has backers — no matter what
First woman to head GM Canada weighs in on automaker’s first female CEO
In conversation with Maureen Kempston Darkes
The province is partly to blame for Kellogg’s plant closure in London, Ont.
The consequences of corporate welfare