- As part of its Smarter Packaging plan, Dell enhanced its bamboo computer packaging this year, making it compostable. The packaging is now in the process of being certified for recycling.
- The first major computer manufacturer to ban the export of any e-waste to developing countries.
- Worked with 11 U.S. state governments to pass legislation that requires technology companies take back old and used products from consumers and recycle them.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What the Mike Duffy scandal says about Stephen Harper - Friday, May 24, 2013
- Tough questions for the Toronto Star - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- The growing heap of problems on Stephen Harper’s desk - Friday, May 24, 2013
- Gaffe gallery: Seven memorable photos of Rob Ford - Thursday, May 23, 2013
Week in pictures
Gaffe gallery: Seven memorable photos of Rob Ford
Plus an alleged, and now notorious, one
Tough questions for the Toronto Star
Mayor Rob Ford is not the only one ignoring press requests
Rob Ford is the Snooki of the civic universe
Thanks to Ford, the city has morphed into a reality-TV show
Why Cannes is a world away from Hollywood
Spielberg may be heading the festival’s jury, but the A-list stars, and the action, are very far from L.A.
Five opinionated facts about Arrested Development
Jaime J. Weinman on the lesser known details of the series
Talk a bit about the clichés you overuse
What can the Ottawa Senators say about last night’s trouncing?