- Has a Clean Water Program that monitors waste-water treatment and discharge practices of its denim laundries.
- The company’s employee engagement program, Money for Time, encourages volunteerism by donating $150 to a non-profit organization for every 15 hours an employee spends volunteering.
- Donates half the profits from Gap (Product) Red products to the Global Fund, an international initiative to help those affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go - Friday, May 24, 2013
- Rob Ford’s insatiable appetite for destruction - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What the Mike Duffy scandal says about Stephen Harper - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What to make of what Rob Ford said - Friday, May 24, 2013
- The growing heap of problems on Stephen Harper’s desk - Friday, May 24, 2013
Week in pictures
Can Toronto fire Mayor Rob Ford?
We asked an expert what might come next at Toronto City Hall
Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go
Ivor Tossell on the latest developments in the unravelling of Toronto’s mayor
What to make of what Rob Ford said
Toronto mayor’s denial lobs the ball back to the media
Why Cannes is a world away from Hollywood
Spielberg may be heading the festival’s jury, but the A-list stars, and the action, are very far from L.A.
Five opinionated facts about Arrested Development
Jaime J. Weinman on the lesser known details of the series
Seniors Day in Cannes: Look, everyone! It’s Jerry Lewis
Brian D. Johnson’s latest dispatch from the Croisette