- Has a Clean Water Program that monitors waste-water treatment and discharge practices of its denim laundries.
- The company’s employee engagement program, Money for Time, encourages volunteerism by donating $150 to a non-profit organization for every 15 hours an employee spends volunteering.
- Donates half the profits from Gap (Product) Red products to the Global Fund, an international initiative to help those affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- The top lobby groups in Ottawa - Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Liberals try new tack to explore PMO interference in Duffy audit - Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Nelson Mandela: South Africans mourn and celebrate their greatest hero - Thursday, December 5, 2013
- The farmer vs. the Forces - Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- 10 ways to remember Nelson Mandela - Thursday, December 5, 2013
Week in pictures
Econowatch: Signs point to the Canadian dollar taking a nose dive
How low will that loonie go?
Helping with homework isn’t important, talking about post-high school plans is
In conversation with Keith Robinson
Israel’s best friend: Stephen Harper
The Prime Minister’s support seems less strategic than a reflection of his deeply held personal beliefs
What would Michael Chong’s Reform Act mean for riding nominations?
‘It becomes a very different dynamic’
The top lobby groups in Ottawa
Which groups are lobbying the federal government’s powerful departments the most? We take stock.
Twitter now has one woman on its board of directors
Marjorie Scardino joins the board