- Collaborates with Climate Energy, a home energy company, to produce a micro-combined heat and power system that supports natural gas heating systems and reduces emissions by 30 per cent.
- The company uses “Intelligent Paint Booth” technology that reduces CO2 emissions from body painting by roughly 15 per cent.
- The Honda Civic GX is the only natural-gas powered vehicle available in North America. And the Insight, a five-passenger hybrid, has the lowest retail price of any hybrid automobile in North America.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go - Friday, May 24, 2013
- Rob Ford’s insatiable appetite for destruction - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What the Mike Duffy scandal says about Stephen Harper - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What to make of what Rob Ford said - Friday, May 24, 2013
- The growing heap of problems on Stephen Harper’s desk - Friday, May 24, 2013
Week in pictures
What the Mike Duffy scandal says about Stephen Harper
Paul Wells explains why the Prime Minister is more alone and isolated than ever
Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go
Ivor Tossell on the latest developments in the unravelling of Toronto’s mayor
The growing heap of problems on Stephen Harper’s desk
John Geddes explains why Wright and Duffy are just the beginning
Why Cannes is a world away from Hollywood
Spielberg may be heading the festival’s jury, but the A-list stars, and the action, are very far from L.A.
How the bloody rise of a little-known insurgent group may plunge Nigeria into civil war
Jonathon Gatehouse on the country that risks becoming the new battleground for the global war on terror
Five opinionated facts about Arrested Development
Jaime J. Weinman on the lesser known details of the series