- Collaborates with Climate Energy, a home energy company, to produce a micro-combined heat and power system that supports natural gas heating systems and reduces emissions by 30 per cent.
- The company uses “Intelligent Paint Booth” technology that reduces CO2 emissions from body painting by roughly 15 per cent.
- The Honda Civic GX is the only natural-gas powered vehicle available in North America. And the Insight, a five-passenger hybrid, has the lowest retail price of any hybrid automobile in North America.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Washington woman who monitors police scanner unknowingly tweeted about death of husband - Friday, December 6, 2013
- Rob Ford: Tale of the wiretap - Friday, December 6, 2013
- The top lobby groups in Ottawa - Thursday, December 5, 2013
- How low will the loonie go? - Thursday, December 5, 2013
- The farmer vs. the Forces - Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Week in pictures
The making of the Year in Pictures
Maclean’s photo editor Andrew Tolson on the selection of 2013′s top images
Michael Chong, an unlikely revolutionary
How a private member’s bill may change the face of Parliament
Israel’s best friend: Stephen Harper
The Prime Minister’s support seems less strategic than a reflection of his deeply held personal beliefs
Ukraine’s Iron Curtain call
A last-second pullout from a historic EU partnership shows Russia is back in control of the former Soviet republics
The top lobby groups in Ottawa
Which groups are lobbying the federal government’s powerful departments the most? We take stock.
How low will the loonie go?
Econowatch: Signs point to the Canadian dollar taking a nose dive