- Publicly disclosed an investment exclusion list that includes extractive projects or commercial logging in World Heritage sites and primary tropical moist forests.
- One of the only U.S. banks that integrates the Universal Declaration on Human Rights into its investment, employee and supplier policies.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Oprah Winfrey never approached Doug and Rob Ford about a show - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- A tale of two tax cuts - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Three questions for the soon-to-be U.S. ambassador - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Need to know: Canada Post’s bold plan lands with a thud - Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Bixi’s broken spokes - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Week in pictures
Will Canada Post survive?
As Charlie Gillis explains, its five-point plan buys time, but it’s no cure for the post office’s ills
Oprah Winfrey never approached Doug and Rob Ford about a show
Doug Ford said Oprah pitched a reality show to the brothers. Winfrey’s people say this isn’t true.
A tale of two tax cuts
Stephen Gordon explains why it’s pointless to talk about raising corporate income taxes
Bixi’s broken spokes
Is the bike-sharing program a victim of its own success, or just a horribly thought-out business model?
Pageantry around Mandela’s death belies realities of life in South Africa
Away from the international headlines, the reality is less dramatic
‘I want the Iranian government to release my son’: father of jailed blogger speaks
Hossein Ronaghi’s father fears his son will die in prison