- Has set up low-cost micro-insurance programs to support families in rural areas of Vietnam, and micro-finance loans to help entrepreneurs in parts of Indonesia that are still suffering from the aftermath of the 2004 tsunami.
- Will donate 75,000 trees to be planted around the world to celebrate 10 years as a public company.
- Since 2008, the company has reduced its air-travel-related CO2 emissions by 22 per cent.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Suspect in test drive death bought condo the day after Tim Bosma’s disappearance - Thursday, May 16, 2013
- The line from Harper’s office on Wright and Duffy - Friday, May 17, 2013
- The Ford Zone - Friday, May 17, 2013
- Memo to Rob Ford’s staff: Time to quit - Friday, May 17, 2013
- The world discovers Rob Ford: ‘Perspective … it ain’t good’ - Saturday, May 18, 2013
Week in pictures
The line from Harper’s office on Wright and Duffy
John Geddes on the Tories’ efforts at damage control
Memo to Rob Ford’s staff: Time to quit
Paul Wells urges those around Toronto’s mayor to get out now
The week of Mike Duffy
Attempting to make sense of the matter of the housing allowance
The fiscal outlook for B.C.’s re-elected Liberals
Whatever happens next, they’re starting out from a good place, writes Kevin Milligan
Why full-day kindergarten doesn’t work
Charlie Gillis on the munchkin invasion
Red carpet rain and great balls of fire
From Gatsby’s glamour to Mexico’s drug wars, Brian D. Johnson on Cannes’ contrasts