- Engaged in the development of clean energy hydrogen fuel cells and listed on the new S&P/TSX Clean Technology Index.
- During the 2010 Winter Olympics, Ballard was part of a consortium that provided zero-emission fuel-cell buses in Whistler, B.C., the world’s largest deployment of green buses
- Awarded more than $4 million by Sustainable Development Technology Canada to further develop fuel-cell technology for the transit bus market.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Maclean’s Exclusive: David Tkachuk on Mike Duffy, Nigel Wright and the Senate investigation - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Who is the government’s least favourite reporter? - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- The Commons: The Conservatives run out of answers - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Rob Ford is the Snooki of the civic universe - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Why the Senate must be scrapped, part II - Thursday, May 23, 2013
Week in pictures
The Commons: What the hell happened here?
Of Wright and Duffy and the Senate, there is only one question that needs be answered
How to abolish the Senate of Canada
Yes, it could happen–and here’s how it would work.
Rob Ford is the Snooki of the civic universe
Thanks to Ford, the city has morphed into a reality-TV show
Gaffe gallery: Seven memorable photos of Rob Ford
Plus an alleged, and now notorious, one
Richard Dreyfuss owes ‘Jaws’ to Duddy Kravitz
After ‘Duddy,’ he feared he’d never work again, and begged Spielberg for the role
Five opinionated facts about Arrested Development
Jaime J. Weinman on the lesser known details of the series, whose new season airs this Sunday