- Collaborates with the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) to develop technological solutions—screen magnifying software, for instance—to improve employment and educational opportunities for the visually impaired.
- The Oracle Education Foundation sponsors ThinkQuest, a free, online, multi-subject learning platform that reaches more than 400,000 students in 43 countries every year.
- Upgraded its transportation logistics software to include a “green dashboard,” which will incorporate the new U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s SmartWay emission targets, helping freight companies reduce their environmental impacts.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Who is the government’s least favourite reporter? - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- The Commons: The Conservatives run out of answers - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Rob Ford is the Snooki of the civic universe - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Why the Senate must be scrapped, part II - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Exclusive: Serial killer Russell Williams has sold his infamous cottage - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Week in pictures
Who is the government’s least favourite reporter?
Tease the day: Probably the guy who’s breaking stories worth a thousand headaches
Exclusive: Serial killer Russell Williams has sold his infamous cottage
Family next door—his very first victims—buy Tweed, Ont., property for $165,000
The Commons: The Conservatives run out of answers
And Pat Martin wonders where it all went wrong
Doug Ford defends mayor, takes on media in prepared statement
‘Rob is telling me these stories are untrue, that these accusations are ridiculous, and I believe him’
Richard Dreyfuss owes ‘Jaws’ to Duddy Kravitz
After ‘Duddy,’ he feared he’d never work again, and begged Spielberg for the role
Five opinionated facts about Arrested Development
Jaime J. Weinman on the lesser known details of the series, whose new season airs this Sunday