- Launched a comprehensive employee policy on HIV/AIDS in the workplace. Employee health and safety and zero-tolerance for discrimination are addressed.
- As Canada’s most international bank, it has globalized its corporate responsibility strategy and created a five-year plan to incorporate global sustainability performance data in its CSR reporting.
- Leads micro-finance initiatives through its operations in Chile, Peru, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Guatemala.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Suspect in test drive death bought condo the day after Tim Bosma’s disappearance - Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Memo to Rob Ford’s staff: Time to quit - Friday, May 17, 2013
- The Ford Zone - Friday, May 17, 2013
- Pamela Wallin quits the Conservative caucus - Friday, May 17, 2013
- ‘Bow your head, Canada. #RIP Elijah’ - Friday, May 17, 2013
Week in pictures
The line from Harper’s office on Wright and Duffy
John Geddes on the Tories’ efforts at damage control
Memo to Rob Ford’s staff: Time to quit
Paul Wells urges those around Toronto’s mayor to get out now
Mike Duffy: Now what?
Ultimate Ottawa insider suddenly finds himself on the outside
The fiscal outlook for B.C.’s re-elected Liberals
Whatever happens next, they’re starting out from a good place, writes Kevin Milligan
Why full-day kindergarten doesn’t work
Charlie Gillis on the munchkin invasion
Red carpet rain and great balls of fire
From Gatsby’s glamour to Mexico’s drug wars, Brian D. Johnson on Cannes’ contrasts