- Developed programs to support and promote work-life balance, including flexible working hours for employees with children.
- Established an environmental program called the “Road to Zero” Global Environmental Plan, which strives to achieve a zero environmental footprint throughout the life cycle of its products and activities by 2050.
- Sony’s green procurement policy states that it will only acquire products and materials from suppliers that meet the requirements of the company’s Green Partner Environmental Quality Approval Program.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go - Friday, May 24, 2013
- Rob Ford’s insatiable appetite for destruction - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What to make of what Rob Ford said - Friday, May 24, 2013
- What the Mike Duffy scandal says about Stephen Harper - Friday, May 24, 2013
- Bateman Centre celebrates Canada’s most popular living artist - Saturday, May 25, 2013
Week in pictures
What the Mike Duffy scandal says about Stephen Harper
Paul Wells explains why the Prime Minister is more alone and isolated than ever
Rob Ford: It’s no longer about the video … and it’s time for you to go
Ivor Tossell on the latest developments in the unravelling of Toronto’s mayor
The growing heap of problems on Stephen Harper’s desk
John Geddes explains why Wright and Duffy are just the beginning
Why Cannes is a world away from Hollywood
Spielberg may be heading the festival’s jury, but the A-list stars, and the action, are very far from L.A.
The Hockey Quiz
Lace up your skates and take your best shot at our NHL playoffs-themed brainteaser
Five opinionated facts about Arrested Development
Jaime J. Weinman on the lesser known details of the series