- Develops building designs with energy and resource efficiencies that exceed the standards of those outlined in the Model National Energy Code of Canada by including features such as grey-water recycling and extensive green rooftops.
- Offers emergency spill response planning and services, including ecosystem restoration.
- Incorporating sustainable strategies in its design of the Winnipeg International Airport’s new terminal—which aims to be the first LEED-certified terminal on the continent when it opens later this year.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Politicians, pundits and political watchers respond to resignation of Nigel Wright - Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Wright resigns. Stephen Harper, and questions, remain - Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Suspect in test drive death bought condo the day after Tim Bosma’s disappearance - Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Who knows what Harper is really thinking? Ray Novak - Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Why so many people–including scientists–suddenly believe in an afterlife - Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Week in pictures
Politicians, pundits and political watchers respond to resignation of Nigel Wright
Why austerity may be wrecking the recovery
Tamsin McMahon explains why there’s a growing chorus of opposition to the fiscal straitjacket
How long will you live?
A controversial new test could determine your actual biological age and reveal just how many years you have left
Why so many people–including scientists–suddenly believe in an afterlife
Heaven is hot again, and hell is colder than ever
Revisiting ‘Star Wars Kid’: Story inspires debate on cyberbullying
Readers and tweeters thank Ghyslain Raza for telling his story
Why full-day kindergarten doesn’t work
Charlie Gillis on the munchkin invasion
Chris Hadfield: Good Morning, Earth!
On the iBooks Top 10: A behind-the-scenes look at the man and his mission