- Its “Westport-Cycle” technology enables diesel engines to run on natural gas, propane, and other gaseous fuels such as hydrogen, while retaining power and efficiency.
- Launched the Westport Carbon Project (WCP) to monetize emission reductions associated with its Cummins Westport (CWI) and Westport HD natural gas engines. Through this initiative, Westport and CWI natural-gas-powered vehicles sold since January 2009 are eligible for carbon credits.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Does the PMO think Justin Trudeau is already prime minister? - Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- Sleep crisis: The science of slumber - Monday, June 17, 2013
- A BlackBerry comeback? - Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- Elon Musk is the coolest rich guy on earth - Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- High praise for the Barrie Advance - Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Week in pictures
A BlackBerry comeback?
Rosemary Westwood on the latest numbers around BlackBerry
In our hour of need, Justin Trudeau promises us better
In the absence of an agenda, there are only various scandals to wonder about
Canada-EU trade: Any day now
Why is it taking so long? Paul Wells explains
The Bachelorette: Mr. America and a superstorm of a date
A Keeping it Real recap: ‘And then there were 11′
Michael Geist on the perils of government surveillance
The Canada Research Chair in Internet and E-commerce Law talks about how recent revelations affect Canadians
‘It’s not what’s cooking but what’s fermenting’
Jacob Richler on the newest trend in restaurants