- Its “Westport-Cycle” technology enables diesel engines to run on natural gas, propane, and other gaseous fuels such as hydrogen, while retaining power and efficiency.
- Launched the Westport Carbon Project (WCP) to monetize emission reductions associated with its Cummins Westport (CWI) and Westport HD natural gas engines. Through this initiative, Westport and CWI natural-gas-powered vehicles sold since January 2009 are eligible for carbon credits.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- 6 strange and remarkable facts about Flin Flon - Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Nelson Mandela: The evolution of a hero - Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Dimitri Soudas and the PM’s future - Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Kathryn Jones, OLG and case of the missing $50M lottery ticket - Saturday, December 7, 2013
- The farmer vs. the Forces - Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Week in pictures
Powerful storm moving up East Coast blankets NFL fields with snow, threatens morning commutes
7 ways Thomas Mulcair aims to change Canada’s energy landscape
Energy is shaping up to be a 2015 election battleground
A remarkable man, a remarkable legacy
Irwin Cotler on the lessons we must learn from Mandela
The Quiz: Year in Review
We test your trivia skills on the most famous events and people of the past 12 months
How low will the loonie go?
Econowatch: Signs point to the Canadian dollar taking a nose dive
The Ron Burgundy wave
How Will Ferrell’s fake newsman became a real cultural force
What not to give Drake
Emma Teitel explains why it’s time for the rapper who has everything to let go