- Many of the company’s board and executive positions are filled by women, including Ursula Burns, the company’s chief executive officer and chairperson.
- A life-cycle assessment of the new ColorQube high-speed solid ink printer shows that the device generates 90 per cent less waste, uses nine per cent less energy and produces 10 per cent fewer greenhouse gases than comparable laser devices.
- Engaged in a three-year partnership with the Nature Conservancy, focused on sustainable forest management in Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, and the U.S.
Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations
These companies have made doing good a big part of their business
- Suspect in test drive death bought condo the day after Tim Bosma’s disappearance - Thursday, May 16, 2013
- The Ford Zone - Friday, May 17, 2013
- Memo to Rob Ford’s staff: Time to quit - Friday, May 17, 2013
- The line from Harper’s office on Wright and Duffy - Friday, May 17, 2013
- The world discovers Rob Ford: ‘Perspective … it ain’t good’ - Saturday, May 18, 2013
Week in pictures
The line from Harper’s office on Wright and Duffy
John Geddes on the Tories’ efforts at damage control
Memo to Rob Ford’s staff: Time to quit
Paul Wells urges those around Toronto’s mayor to get out now
The week of Mike Duffy
Attempting to make sense of the matter of the housing allowance
The fiscal outlook for B.C.’s re-elected Liberals
Whatever happens next, they’re starting out from a good place, writes Kevin Milligan
Why full-day kindergarten doesn’t work
Charlie Gillis on the munchkin invasion
Red carpet rain and great balls of fire
From Gatsby’s glamour to Mexico’s drug wars, Brian D. Johnson on Cannes’ contrasts